Designers make the world a more attractive place. With their eye for beauty, designers can create striking ads, decorate extravagant rooms, and make the simplest things look gorgeous. Studying interior design can help students sharpen their talents and turn their creativity into a successful career.
Design Collective Houston and Creative Conversations, LLC is offering scholarship opportunities to two (2) undergraduate students pursuing an interior design degree in Texas.
Creative Conversations, LLC., Design Collective Houston
Two student winners will receive funds that can be used for tuition, fees, housing, textbooks, studying abroad, conference fees, or other educational purposes.
The winner will also receive exposure on our:
- websites (www.decoh.org, www.creativeconversationshouston.com)
- social media platforms
- press releases, etc.
To apply for a scholarship in 2020 you must be:
- an undergraduate currently enrolled in a 2 to 4-year interior design program in Texas
- an attendee of this year’s Symposium
Scholarship funds are paid directly to the recipient via a bank drafted cashiers check. To meet the criteria for the scholarship, your graduation date must be no earlier than the end of the Spring semester of 2020.
The committee will not review incomplete or late applications.
Scholarship winners will be announced publicly at the Texas Black Interior Design Symposium.
Deadline Date: TBA
To enter, the student must submit:
- 200 Word Essay on "How do you plan to use your knowledge in Interior Design to enhance lives?"
- Portfolio Designs (at least 2 original designs)
- Click here >> link to upload to our Google Drive
- Create a folder with your Name and school, i.e. Sasha McPhee-AIH
- Upload Portfolio and 200-word Essay in PDF format to your folder
- Send sealed, original transcripts to: Scholarship Committee c/o Shandra Ward, Creative Director Design Collective Houston | 4131 Kelling Street | Houston, Texas 77045
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.