Grow Your Business at the Texas Black Interior Design Symposium
The Texas Black Interior Design Symposium (TXBIDS) provides valuable opportunities for industry professionals to exhibit innovative products and services, network with peers, and gain fresh insights.
Shandra Ward or Rhonnika Clifton | Email Us
Vendor Tables – $TBA – Click here to make payment
- 1 – 6ft table
- 1 – Table cover
- 2 – chairs
- 1/4 page ad in the program booklet (Advertising deadline: TBA)
If you need electricity, please contact us first, so we can discuss your needs.
Exhibitors that showcase their products and services at the conference, must relate to the interior design industry or relate to business.
The symposium includes interior designers, decorators, contractors, architects, drafters, home builders, stagers, textile designers, furniture designers, and other related industry professionals.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Vendor applications are accepted online only.
- Online registration payments will be accepted via credit/debit card only.
- Creative Conversations. LLC and all affiliated organizations and sponsors are not responsible for any damage to vendor property in any way, including but not limited to damage caused by inclement weather.
- The 2019 conference will feature 7 hours of exhibit time.
- Exhibitors are required to participate during show hours.
- Set-up: TBA
- Breakdown Time: TBA
- NOTE: Keep in mind that your exhibition space can ONLY accommodate your products on the tabletop and a verticle free-standing banner. If you are not sure about what you can bring to display, please feel free to contact us and let’s discuss it.
TBA | Vendor Booth Registration Opens
TBA | Last Day to purchase Booth space
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- There are no refunds if the Vendor cancels.
- Payments are non-refundable, beginning TBA.