Trying To Sell Your Home?
Signature Designs offers home staging and redesign services for residential and commercial properties for sale in Houston and surrounding areas, including Harris, Galveston, and Fort Bend counties. We assist homeowners, real estate agents/investors, and home builders in staging their properties for sale.
What is home staging?
Home staging is when you prepare your home to be listed for sale. It is the process of making the house look and feel more pleasing by placing furniture and furnihsings throughout the space so that the would-be buyer can envision living in the space. Home staging can effectively sell a residence faster than an un-staged home.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) survey revealed that you can expect to recieve an increased return of 8 to 10 percent when you sell the home. Further research in the United States shows the home staging reduces the listing's time on the market by one-third to one-half.
What is the Home Staging Process?
The real estate staging process can involve all or some of the following:
- De-cluttering, organizing, depersonalizing, neutralizing and updating your home.
- Space planning, maximizing square footage, storage space, and traffic flow.
- Furniture, art and accessory arrangement emphasizing focal points, architectural details and selling points.
- Using lighting, creating vignettes and giving your home the "wow" factor through design and staging.
- Curb appeal and creating that crucial 1st impression.
- Providing art/accessory and furniture rentals for vacant homes or those homes that need the finishing touches to pull a room together.