Here's a little Trick for your Treats. It's an easy-peasy DIY project to make your Halloween lollies stand out from the rest.
Easy as One, BOO, Three!
- 1-1/2" to 2" Lollipops
- Halloween Paper
- Double-sided Tape or Glue Dots
- 2" Circle Punch
- Punch out circles
- Place double-sided tape on back of circle.
- Attach to lollipops and display.
Don't forget as you're following along to enter to win a $75 Gift Card - AND - to see all the projects by our 13 Days of Handmade Halloween Makers!
(these items can be found at your local dollar store)
- Halloween Tape (local dollar store)
- CUT tape to desired length
- FOLD the adhesive side of tape toothpick
- PRESS together
- STICK in cupcake