Sweet with Heat! These savory delights deliver both and are the perfect addition to your cocktail party menu. Serve with toothpicks or over a bed of egg noodles. The raspberry chipotle sauce is also delicious on ribs.
Raspberry Chipotle Meatballs
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef
- 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. of black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of raspberry chipotle sauce
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- Mix to ground beef, eggs, panko crumbs, salt, garlic powder,onion powder and flour together until well combined.
- Roll 1 to 2 tbsp.(depending on the size you want) of the meat into a ball.
- Repeat this process with the remaining meat.
- Add the canola oil to a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the meatballs to the skillet and brown on all sides. Once the meatballs are brown on all sides, turn the heat down to medium low.
- Add the raspberry chipotle sauce and the water to the skillet. Stir to coat the meatballs.
- Cover the skillet and continue to cook the meatballs for 10 more minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked all the way through. Turn the meatballs over occasionally so they don’t burn.
- Serve immediately.
designs + decor for the ultimate party experience http://shandraward.com/partyelements/