Decorating With Candles
Candles have transformed from being a necessary light source to adding character to your decor.
In today’s market, candles come in a variety of colors, sizes, shapes, scents, waxes, and oils. This is an easy and inexpensive way to decorate without breaking your bank account. Here are a few tips to help you create a stunning and aromatic candle display in your home.
- Add interest to a coffee or console table by grouping them in the same color or use various shades of your preferred hue for a dramatic effect.
- Give your candle decor a little “oomph” by displaying them in an array of candle holders from glass jars to mirrored plates.
- Use cake stands to display votive and pillar candles in assorted sizes. Place a doily under the candles to protect the plate from wax.
- Decorate jars or glass vases with twine, rope, ribbon or decorative tape and create your own candle holder masterpiece. Make sure whatever you use can handle the heat that will generate from the candle.
- Take stemware and turn them upside down and place a candle on the bottom of the glass to create a no-cost centerpiece with items you have at home.
There are so many ways to decorate your space with candles. Rev up your creativity and turn your candle display into an art form. Choose from a variety of styles to create a display that will add warmth and light to your living space. And remember to always be safe.