Party With Style
Add a bit of whimsy to your Halloween tabletop design with a Witch Hat cupcake holder.
This project is stylish and easy as ONE-BOO-THREE!
- Paper Mache Witch Hat
- Mod Podge
- Sponge Brush
- Paper Plates or Foil Pans
- Cover work surface with paper or use a foil pan or paper plate.
- Use sponge brush to apply glue to hat.
- Cover paper mache hat completely with glue.
- Sprinkle glitter over hat.
- Let dry a little and repeat until you get desired look.
- Place mini-cupcakes on brim of hat and display.