After the design service contract has been signed and the deposit is paid, the DESIGN PROCESS begins:
- Accompany you on one (1) venue site tour to effectively evaluate your overall décor direction.
- You will receive two (2) concepts reflective of your color-scheme, theme and overall style. If you are not satisfied with concepts presented, you can receive additional concepts for $250 per concept.
- After you have chosen your desired concept, our team of creatives will begin to create a concept that's going to be unforgettable and unique. We work with some of the city’s top event professionals to implement the physical aspects of the project.
- Reserve the rental of custom linens, chair covers, table settings, fabric draping and all other décor props.
- Work in conjunction with the floral designer to ensure that your centerpieces are created according to your vision. We can request a floral centerpiece prior to approving for production. (Floral designers may charge for this request)
- Assist the lighting technician, if applicable, in creating ambiance and highlighting areas of interest, intelligent lighting can change the look of an event throughout the different phases of the evening. Our goal is to create a plan that meet the needs of concept.
- Oversee the layout design of “details”, including menu and escort or place cards, signage, custom aisle runner designs, and any other personalized items to ensure they reflect the overall tone and theme of the wedding.
- Orchestrate and coordinate decor-related vendors on the day-of to ensure that all creative elements have a cohesive design and are implemented according to plan.
**If your event falls on a national holiday, or if any of your requests require “rush” services, additional charges will apply. They will be discussed prior to contract signing.