Styling & Staging
We assist homeowners, airBNB owners, real estate agents/investors, and home builders in staging their properties for sale.
Trying To Sell Your Home or Stage Your Rental Property?
Signature Designs offers home staging and redesign services for residential and commercial properties for sale in Houston and surrounding areas, including Harris, Galveston, and Fort Bend counties. We assist homeowners, real estate agents/investors, and home builders in staging their properties for sale.
What is home staging?
Home staging is when you prepare your home to be listed for sale. It is the process of making the house look and feel more pleasing by placing furniture and furnishings throughout the space so that the would-be buyer can envision living in the space. Home staging can effectively sell a residence faster than an un-staged home.
The real estate staging process can involve all or some of the following:
- De-cluttering, organizing, depersonalizing, neutralizing, and updating your home.
- Space planning, maximizing square footage, storage space, and traffic flow.
- Furniture, art and accessory arrangement emphasizing focal points, architectural details and selling points.
- Using lighting, creating vignettes, and giving your home the "wow" factor through design and staging.
- Curb appeal and creating that crucial 1st impression.
- Providing art/accessory and furniture rentals for vacant homes or those homes that need the finishing touches to pull a room together.
As a business owner, your beautifully staged Airbnb will capitalize on your customers need for visual validation.
Staging is the key to captivating your consumer. With Airbnb operating 100% as a digital platform, your photos are the storefront for online shoppers. Staged photos are your first impression and most influential marketing channel.Schedule FREE 15 min. Discovery Call
Staging is the ultimate tool for Increasing Real Estate Sales
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) survey revealed that you can expect to receive an increased return of 8 to 10 percent when you sell the home. Further research in the United States shows that home staging reduces the listing's time on the market by one-third to one-half.Schedule FREE 15 min. Discovery Call